segunda-feira, 23 de agosto de 2010

Bag, finally. And leather itens.

Finally took a pic of my bag and the shit inside it. It looks crappy, but meh. Crappy pictures are crappy. So, I'll post crappy picture. Ugh, I need to, like REALLY, improve my taking pics' skills. Like, really. And soon.
So, shit inside my bag is always changing so I just photographed it with what it's always inside. Like, the perma-shit.


Shit number 1- Make up case. Got foundation, concealer, bronzer, powder, brushes, brown pencil and sponges.

Shit number 2- Sunglass case. No need to explanation.

Shit number 3- Hairspray can. I use it when I feel lonely too. No, not really. Eew.

Shit number 4- My faithfull Ipod Touch. Without it life would be boring.

Shit number 5- Hair wax. Not the best I can buy but does the job.

Shit number 6- Deodorant. For sweaty emergencies.

Shit number 7- Hair brush. Always need it.

Shit number 8- Cigarette packs. Never, I mean, NEVER I can go out without it. It's not even funny.

Some times I carry white paper, pencil and eraser. Other times I carry books or my laptop. Or any other shit. But that above is what I always carry.

SOOOO!!!! I bought new boots and "leather" jacket. I'm pretty happy because Ive been wanting a leather jacket and higher boots for a long time.

Boots are still looking boring and plain. So I'll just buy crap to customize it. Like buckles and studs.
So, that's it. Kisses.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário