sexta-feira, 13 de agosto de 2010

Ableness to pikshurs and new BB.

Finally! Finally I got a celphone with camera. The quality is crappy. Specialy at night, but meh, what the hell, it does the kicks. So now I can take pics of me spending money, me drinking coffee, me on mirrors, me walking on the streets. *wink wink*


So, this is one sidewalk of the brazilian 5th avenue and since I live like, 5 minutes walking from it I spend all my days if not at home, walking the streets(avenue) for money. No, not for money really. For praises.

So today I went to lunch on Subway. Teriaki chickuunnn~~~~ with everything I deserve. Sauce on my face. And shirt. FML
I took cretin pics on SUB's.

And that's about the only one that was like...decent. Even with my, idk, dead look on my eyes. But fuck that, I've been sick for like a week so I can look tired and old.

Then, after lunch I went to drink a coffee, since the coffee shop is like, 5 meters away from the restaurant. Took more cretin pics. YAR

Oh, me and my skeleton white hand. Some guy once said that just looking at my hands, people would think I'm an old lady. Fuck him.

Me after crapping at the bathroom on Starbucks. No, not really. I was just fixing my hurrr.

Needs bigger mirror at home to take pikshurs of my outfits. Cause yeah, they rock. haha
Kisses.

4 comentários:

  1. STARBUCKS. AHUAHWIRGHWIEJGM. I take it you're finally out of bed!

    you are not an old lady >:0 ilummk

    ResponderExcluir
  2. and i just realized that bathroom mirror looks like gross tits

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Yay finally some pictures of yourself haha!
    Very nice hair! Love your style boy! You're lookin good! 8D
    Hoep you're doing better!

    xoxo

    ResponderExcluir