terça-feira, 29 de junho de 2010

Movies and booze.

My brother invited to movies today. So I went with him to the mall. Then, he chose that movie, Kick-Ass. So, I read the synopsis, and I though "Looks crappy." . Then, the movie started, and as the time goes by, I was TOTALLY EXCITED! I thought it was just another super-hero crappy comedy. But OMG, it was an action movie! A cool one! Lot's of killing and stuff. Loves it. Main character is cute too. I so loved it. That movie makes you wanna have mad killing skills. So cool.

Then, we went to a licor store. I was fancying a good strong booze and I was tired of vodka, vodka, vodka all the time. So this time I bought whisky. :D
Pic related.

Yeah, that's my bottle in ~my bar~. Kisses.

Um comentário:

  1. I haven't seen kick ass yet. I was thinking is was another 'get high and watch' movie. But since you said it's good I'm gonna go see it.

    ResponderExcluir