segunda-feira, 28 de junho de 2010

Accessories shopping. Success.

Today I woke up with a HUGE urge to buy something. Then I was thinking about what I need, what I want and what I want to need. I certainly want new makeup: foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer. But I still got my old stuff and it still does the job quite alright. I MOST CERTAINLY need face washing and anti clog stuff, but that shit can wait a week. Then something came in my mind. ACCESSORIES! Well, I got a lot of them. But IDK, every guy needs new accesories, like fortnightly. At least I DO! Then I was out to the downtown. And then I see this cute cute bracelet with skull charms, and it was CHEAP! Tottaly bought it. Then, the lady was showing me some rings and I bought one too. Okay, I was feeling great. Then I remebered that I have more than one finger. Then I was looking for other rings. Found like 3 more. Yeah, I'm pretty much replete. Like a feast. Only prettier.
And here's for details.


Um comentário:

  1. haru, i'm going to steal your jewelry now.
    especially your bracelet. SKULLS LOVE. :V

    beijos~

    ResponderExcluir